This is our Spring Break week at a glance!

On Friday the kids and I all went to the park. After I took a few pictures I joined in on the game of tag. It's a lot harder to go down the slides than I remember! Spencer made me wood chip cakes to eat. He didn't know that what to call the wood chips so he called them cake. A little boy playing near us heard him and told him they WERE NOT cake they were wood chips. "They are not CHIPS!" Spencer told him. "See!" and then he tried to eat one to show the other little boy that they were NOT chips. He finally understood when I explained to him that they are about the same size as chips and that why they are called such.


We finished Friday night off with a game of dodge ball in the backyard with the twin boys from across the street. After all that playing we had cinnamon rolls out on the lawn. It was a great day.
Now it's almost one in the morning and Ken is finally done preparing his talk for Sacrament Meeting tomorrow. I know I didn't have to stay up with him, but I like to.
1 comment:
Those are some really cool pictures. I like the one with me and the kids shooting. I miss being with you guys. Have a marvelous night.
David L. Woodward
Post a Comment