Thursday, April 10, 2008

David gave Abbie, Mark and Jessie a horsey ride all at the same time, but Abbie fell off the back when he reared up. A little hug after made everything ok.
Jessie and Mark during FHE. Jessie almost looks comfortable, don't you think?
Mark and Jessie eating FHE treats -- homemade strawberry popsicles.

I made a link over in the sidebar for Spencer's scrapbook as a slide show. It's been fun to try out the 12x12 layout.

Abbie and Spencer went with me to get a mini sewing machine today. Ohhhh...Ahhhh. I'm so excited to get to use it. I haven't been able to make cards at stamp day that have stitching on them because the machine I have is in a cabinet down in the basement -- not portable friendly. I just finish up a stamp day the last two days and will have to post my cards.

It has been quite chilly the last few days. Spencer, Mark and I went out to kick the soccer ball around today and even running around didn't keep you too warm.

Spring break starts on Monday and I think we are going to take the kids and do the bike trail that follows the Provo River. It will be tons and fun and hopefully the forecast will remain as it is stated now -- 75! Yeah.

Our first daffodil started to open yesterday. I'm so excited!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that's the funniest picture i've ever seen of Jessie! if becca and I come out we'll have to go on that bike trail!
Rachel Woodward