Hi There!
It’s Ken posting today, just for a change. General Conference wrapped up today, and was just great. I always come away from Conference with a determination to be better. Thank goodness Conference comes every six months to keep renewing that determination. I especially liked Elder Eyring’s talk on Saturday morning, and his encouragement for us to do more practical things to help others.
Here are just a couple shots of what we’ve been doing. Have a terrific week!
It’s Ken posting today, just for a change. General Conference wrapped up today, and was just great. I always come away from Conference with a determination to be better. Thank goodness Conference comes every six months to keep renewing that determination. I especially liked Elder Eyring’s talk on Saturday morning, and his encouragement for us to do more practical things to help others.
Here are just a couple shots of what we’ve been doing. Have a terrific week!
No comments:
Post a Comment