A new stage in life....
Last Saturday we finally took down Spencer's crib! WOW! Now he and Mark share bunk beds and he just loves it. I also love it because Spencer is so tiny that making his bed in the morning is a breeze because only the top 14 inches of covers have even moved.
Spencer's first night in his new BIG bed.
PS -- thanks David for sharing your jean quilt!
PS -- thanks David for sharing your jean quilt!
We finally got our last two chickens that we had ordered, some Marans. Unfortunately they are Cukoo Marans which end up looking like Barred Rocks (way up there on the ugly scale in my humble opinion). But they will lay chocolate colored eggs. That will be so fun. Anyway I tried to take a few pictures to show you how much our other chickens grew in 3 1/2 weeks compared to the baby ones. Spencer thought it was great fun and poked his head in on a couple of pictures.
Mark had a friend over to play and we made paper airplanes together and had flying contests in the driveway. I learned that Mom is NOT a super airplane flier, but a super airplane decorator.
Abbie was so proud of this turtle she made out of Mark's magnetix while I had my Primary Presidency meeting. She is so creative!

Speaking of creative: Jessie picked dandelions to make a fire to roast her leaf hot dog.
And finally on Friday we celebrated the graduation of Richard Fry and Jeff Swift (Ken's cousins) from BYU. Richard with a masters and Jeff with his bachelors. Congrats guys!

Speaking of creative: Jessie picked dandelions to make a fire to roast her leaf hot dog.

1 comment:
I really like that picture of spencer's whole face and the chicken behind him going "what's going on?" Your kids and so funny and creative!
Rachel
Post a Comment