Last week we had a couple of productive mornings while Mark and Jessie were at school. Yeah us!! Abbie and I made some of the felt hair flowers she got from Aunt Heather. We actually got ready for kindergarten early one day and made homemade pizza for lunch. I rolled the crust a little to big, but I thought no problem we’ll just make a fancy pizza with a stuffed crust. Spencer, Abbie and I decided that we DO NOT like stuffed crust…it’s just more bread to eat. Won’t be doing that again. I’ve started wearing an apron (when I can remember to put one on) so all my shirts won’t be stained around the tummy area from making dinner. Spencer and Abbie joined me today with their aprons too.
And the happiest part of all…is that Abbie finished her turtle stitching when we were in SLC dropping my mom off to stay with my dad’s parents before she went home. So this week we made it into a pillow. Abbie ran the pedal for the sewing machine while I guided the fabric and then she and Spencer stuffed it. I can’t even tell you how excited she was!
It’s her new “baby.” That night she fell asleep in my bed with it too.
And lastly Abbie helped Spencer learn how to draw a bee.
8 years ago
1 comment:
You were productive! The hair flowers are so cute in Abbie's pretty hair!
Pizza for lunch, yummy, I am not a fan of stuffed crust either.
Abbie, your turtle stitching looks AMAZING! Good job! I bet it is great to sleep on! Karina loves her Karina pillow that Jessie made her and sleeps with it every night.
Spencer's bee is very cool! Karina really liked it. She got a book at the library with a bee on it and has decided they are one of her favorites!
Post a Comment