For Abbie’s family party I made these panda cupcakes. Fun, but much more tedious than I had thought they would be. Although my kids loved having chocolate cheerios for breakfast for the next day or two.Jessie’s bug she found.
Oh, this is my new favorite picture!!
So smiley. Neil is such a good baby to sit in the swing while I fix dinner and he’s so fun that all the kids stop as they run though to talk to him.
A FHE activity – our colorful thankful turkeys.
Abbie’s friends party was fun. They went on a treasure hunt and found the stuff to make cards. We had homemade pizza and chocolate cupcakes.
Playing Pretty, pretty princess with Abbie the next afternoon. Don’t we look pretty.
At our Mother Daughter activity for Activity Days we had a tasty chili and cornbread dinner, scratched out designs on our black painted pumpkins, made cards and had a face painting booth. It was a really fun night. It was a whole family effort to get the acorns on the cupcakes before we left for the activity, and they turned out great. Jessie helped me scratch out the sample pumpkin the night before which we used at the photo booth.
8 years ago
2 comments:
Love the birthday pictures, and the black pumpkin. The cup cakes are all cute. What creative you all have.
Oh I for got the new earrings you were wearing. They look great with your out fit. Ha, ha,ha,
Post a Comment