When we got back from hiking a neighbor found this snake on our driveway and the kids all rushed out to see it.That evening Ken and I went to an Elders Quorum party. It was a murder mystery thing…which was quite out of my comfort zone. I was more of a watcher.
On Sunday while we waited for Ken, Abbie and Mark to get home from choir Jessie, Spencer and I played a guessing game with people from the scriptures. When we were done Jessie ran off with Spencer and brought him back as Moses.That afternoon we went down to a meeting for families of those who had just joined the army to be with my brother David.
Here’s Neil at 4 months.
Occasionally Neil gets a bottle (thanks Heather!) and the kids are always so excited to be the lucky one to feed it to him.
I found these pictures on the camera when I was transferring images to the computer…
Spencer gave Neil this tiger so he would have his own toy. He was so happy that he seemed to like it. Don’t you chew on the things you like?
Ken had two weekend meetings back-to-back. The first one was in Midway and Neil and I accompanied him while my sister Rachel stayed with the rest of our kids. It turned out to be a rainy weekend so we weren’t able to be outside, but the view from our room was very pretty and with the window open it sounded heavenly.
After meetings on Friday we played a game of Settlers and then played with Neil when he woke up to eat.
The next day during Neil’s naps I worked on some layouts for my Activity Day girls scrapbook. And since Neil and I couldn’t go out because of the rain we took pictures together.
While we were in Midway we got the message that Ken’s little sister had had her baby and so on the way home we stopped in to see them. Neil just keeps looking bigger and bigger.
My kids were all very excited to see the new baby too. The next day after church we grabbed a quick bit of lunch and headed up to the hospital.
My sweet Spencer typed up this note for me. He didn’t want me to look while he typed, but he had to ask me how to spell a couple of the words. It was so cute. I sure love getting to spend time with him while the others are at school.
4 comments:
I read all of your posts, and kept thinking "Wow, Julie looks great." I think it's your new haircut that caught my eye. I LOVE it short! I remember in high school you thought you wouldn't like it short, and never cut it. It looks really nice.
Your kids are darling. I just want to squeeze Neil's little cheeks!
I can't believe David joined the military! But I guess I am not too suprised. How fun to get away for a few days. Your kiddos are cute as ever-love the sunglasses picture!
You can keep the snake. But I love the pictures of Neil and Spencer, is so happy to help him. I think they will be best buds.
I love finding snakes! I love even better when they go to go back on the ground after playing with them! That is cool that it was a little one so you did not have to worry about it biting you!
Did you dress up for the murder mystery? That sounds creative! Very cool, too bad you did not get any pictures.
I am glad you were there to support David as he starts his military career!
Glad Neil likes the milk, I have some more for him to send home with David and Rachel.
Love the pictures of Nil in the glasses! Sooooo Cute!
What a sweet brother Neil has, sharing his toys! What a keeper! Alexander loves to chew on the toys he likes, but I'm not much of a fan of it for the toys I like.
So cool that you go to go with Kan and take a break from life! Your pictures of Neil are as always, supper cute!
I'm happy for Steff, that she had her baby. Neil doesn't look much bigger than her if you ask me! Sam also had her baby two weeks ago and it weighed 9lbs 10oz, just 6lbs less than Alexander is right now! Glad I had little guys!
Spencer is so sweet to write you that letter! I say frame it!
Post a Comment